Friday

My new friend

So I currently have a new best friend, her name is Sarah, and she is over at Thrifty Decor Chick! I can't say enough "neat'o'ness" about her. Sarah shares simple, inexpensive ways to decorate your home, and I'm so glad I found her since I'm moving in the next few weeks.

My home has been quietly whispering to me it's need for a face lift and what better time to do that then when you're moving. And what better way to do it then with budget friendly ideas.

I can't remember exactly how I found her, either Twitter or another blog...not sure; but the source doesn't matter as much as my new found love for her site. She has amazing ideas that seem practical and simple and best of all CHEAP! Who doesn't love that?

Read all about Sarah, here.

And then I do hope you take a few moments to browse through her site, you will not be disappointed!



No comments:

ShareThis Post with Friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin