Thursday

A Frugal Garden

Turn old muffin tins into Mini Gardens
Excerpt from Hillbilly Housewife

I thought this was a very frugal and fun idea!

I received some nice, new fancy muffin tins as a gift this Mother’s Day. Of course, I started to get rid of my old tins, but hesitated, and put them back in the cupboard with my new ones. You never know when you might need them.

That’s when it occurred to me that I have the perfect use for them. Out on my back porch, I have an old baker’s rack and kitchen chair. Just a cute little cozy vignette that’s perfect for a quiet sit… and a tray of sweet little “muffin” flowers!

I imagine a muffin tin full of tiny flowers sitting on a baker’s rack will be sort of perfect. Of course, the muffin tin could be placed on any table in your yard or garden. Or even set on the seat of an old chair to create a special colorful corner somewhere.

To read full article, go here.

No comments:

ShareThis Post with Friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin