3 cups boiling water
2 cups flour
2 packages unsweetened Kool-Aid
1/2 cup salt
3 tablespoons oil
- Mix the Kool-Aid, flour and salt into a glass bowl. Add oil.
- Slowly add the boiling water, stirring while you pour.
- Once cool you can use as fingerpaint.
1 cup Flour
1 cup Water
1 cup Sunlight dish soap
2 TBS Food Coloring
- Mix all items until there are no lumps and paint is smooth. Keep sealed in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- You can divide the batch up into smaller amounts and use a different color of food coloring for each batch.
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cornstarch
- 2 Cups water
- 1/4 Cup dishwashing soap
- food coloring
Put the sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan and then slowly mix in cold water. Then cook the mixture over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly until you have a smooth gel. Let cool and then add dishwashing soap. Divide into as many containers as you would like colors and then mix in food coloring drops until you have you desired color. If you have colored dishwashing soap that can influence all the colors you try to create, which isn't always a bad thing.
Tip: Use baby food jars to divide and store the paint! They are a perfect size for kids to dip their fingers or brushes into and they can be sealed easily if you have leftover paint.