- Chocolates can be frozen and used in cookies, cakes, breads, etc. I actually don't have a need to buy chocolate chips because I always have chocolate frozen from Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day and Easter.
- Baskets can be reused for basket gifts, holding nick-nacs, organizing, etc.
- Plastic Easter eggs can be saved for next year, recycled, refilled with candy or treats and used as party favors for your 2 year olds birthday. I've heard of some people carrying their iPod headphones in a plastic egg - toss them in your gym bag for safe keeping.
- Peeps can be used in Smore's, rice crispy treats, fondue.
Check out Peeps Research for more tips!
- Look for great recipes to use up eggs, chocolate or peeps, here are a few I found:
Easter Candy Cake
Cooking with Peeps