Saturday

Freezer power

There was sale on Oro Wheat bread at Albertson's last week and I happened to have coupons for that particular brand, so I stocked up. When I got home, I put the extra loves in the freezer.
I pulled out a loaf and put on the counter to thaw and it's just as good as the day I bought it!


Don't underestimate the power of your freezer,
if something is on sale - STOCK UP!


A list of foods that freeze well:
  • Bread - of all kinds: bagels, buns, muffins, english muffins, etc.

  • Tortillas

  • Milk

  • Yogurt

  • All kinds of Meat

  • Veggies

  • Fruit

  • Soup

  • Cooked rice/pasta

  • Egg whites

  • Salsa/Sauces

  • Meatballs

  • All kinds of Stocks (chicken, fish, vegetable)

  • Baby food

No comments:

ShareThis Post with Friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin