Sunday

Super Quote Wednesday, by Jim-Bob

I know it's not Wednesday but this is one I just couldn't wait to share.

This quote is brought to you by Jim-Bob Duggar from their book, The Duggars: 20 and Counting (I highly recommend it as a summer read, it's great on issues regarding family and frugality; I picked up a copy at my library).

You make your money when you
buy your item at a good price,
not when you sell it.



So often I'm of the mindset that I can just resell items and make some money, but according to Jim-Bob Duggar (who's quite the business man if you read their book!) you'll make (aka: save) your money if you buy things cheaper up front.

This requires some searching before we just buy an item. Or it may suggest we buy it gently used from Garage Sales, Craigslist, Ebay or Amazon. Keep this in mind next time you're out shopping, your bank account will thank you later!

No comments:

ShareThis Post with Friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin